Oak Harbor Regulations & Etiquette
• All members and visiting players must register in golf shop before playing and start on first hole (unless otherwise approved by golf shop staff).
• Coolers are available in the clubhouse. No personal coolers are allowed, on the course.
• Pursuant to L.L.B.O. regulations, only alcoholic beverages purchased on golf course may be consumed on the golf course. Any other alcoholic beverages are subject to confiscation. Oak Harbor reserves the right to refuse service of alcoholic beverages to any individual for any reason.
• Reservations are required on weekends and holidays (please check posted golf events calendar for other busy days on which reservations may be required).
• Allow faster players to play through if the hole ahead is clear.
• Please replace divots, rake sand traps, fix ball marks and use the litter containers.
• Pro Shop reserves the right to create foursomes.
• Proper attire required and shirt to be worn at all times.
• Golfers continuing immediately from front nine have priority on tenth tee.
• If lightning is present, vacate golf course immediately.
• No practicing on golf course (except in designated areas).
• All personal carts must display their seasonal or daily trail fee permits as advised, failure to do so will result in lost privileges.
• Maximum number of passengers on a golf cart = 2.
• Please keep rental or personally owned golf cars at least 20 feet from all greens; keep golf cars off tees; stay on golf car paths where provided; and stay off residents lots. Keep golf cars on golf course property.
• Owners/drivers of golf cars are responsible for damage done to golf course with their golf cars.
• We reserve the right to refuse play privileges to anyone violating the above regulations.
• All players are responsible for their own safety.
• Soft spikes only are to be worn.
• No diving or swimming in golf course property ponds to retrieve golf balls
You'll receive exclusive specials, rates and updates for Oak Harbor Golf Course. Don't miss out on great deals, sign-up today!